Thursday, August 31, 2023

Last of the Sauder Rugs ~

These are the last of the rugs I will post from Rug Hooking Week at Sauder Village.  There were many, many more that I did not photograph.  The talent displayed was amazing.  If you ever have the chance to attend, do not hesitate.

  






Isn't this the sweetest?






My photo does not do this hooked piece justice!


Every one had the same wooden (cigar?) box and decorated the top in their choice medium.



My Favorite.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

5 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks again for this rug show. If I were asked to choose my favorite cigar boxes, it would have to be the marine scene and the bird. They stand out for me. You are so lucky that this rug exhibition is only a few hours from where you live. So much inspiration for rug hookers.

It's sunny this afternoon but it feels a bit fallish.
Hugs,
Julia

Saundra said...

Couldn't believe there was more to share from Sauder. I'd have chosen the same cigar box as you. I also like those big blue flowers which, I think, was hooked by Jo.

NMK said...

Thank you for sharing more amazing rugs !!! The cigar boxes are a great idea , would be to do !!!

Prims By The Water said...

That birdie one sure is sweet! There were a few flowered ones I like for that antique adaptation look. Did you happen to enter a rug? You have so many wonderful ones yourself. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh...that framed lion one is incredible. I can't even begin to imagine. ~Robin~