Thursday, August 17, 2023

Spuddler ~

Friend Heidi posted this to Facebook.  This is definitely a new to me word, but I think it fits me to a T.  I am definitely a spuddler 😁

Sunday I headed to the library to work on those darn hook pouches.  A Google search said they were open, but upon arrival, found out they are only open on Sundays September - May.  Sure wish Google had given me good information!!!  Headed there once again on Monday and finally got them done.  Woo hoo!!!  Now I think if I make any more they will go much more quickly.  There are sayings on the front and a sheep on the back.


Door prize mats are lagging behind for our guild's hook in this September, so I decided to hook a couple more.  Ready for the dreaded binding 😟


It is Rug Week at Sauder village and tomorrow I am heading there with partner in crime Melissa.  As some of you will recall, we vended all during rug week last year.  They have permanent vendors who return every year and then rotate other vendors.  On Friday eve from 6 - 10 pm, they have a hook in and this year have included "pop up vendors" for the first time.  Melissa and I are happy to have been asked to do it!

A few days ago, I saw this on my morning walk through the park.  All I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

7 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Thanks for teaching me a new word. I told you red is popping up everywhere around here. Your pouches turned out nice and hope you sell out. I will continue to pray for your son too. Wish our kids would just stop riding. Too many crazies out there now that dont pay attention. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

I can't believe I have never stumbled on that word before...I was surprised that there wasn't an exemplary sentence with my name in it following the definition. (Especially the last variant...yikes!) Best of luck tomorrow. I hope they don't expect the vendors to stay until 10 pm...with your travel time, it will make for a long night. Tell my neighbor I miss her. ~Robin~

marly said...

Have a fun weekend Lauren. All the burning bushes around town have had burgundy leaf tops for a few weeks. What?

I think you've been getting quite a bit accomplished, but I do like the word. Better than others used to describe me.

Farm Girl said...

I love those pouches. If you don't sell them and you come home with one, I would love to buy it.
I was thinking its to early to start looking like fall.
I like that word.
I am glad you got to get out and do something.
How is the kitchen coming along?

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Spudler, I love that word! Fits me to a t! :)

Julia said...

A new word for me to use in a sentence. Although Saundra is going around in circles, she's no spuddler.

You're so lucky to be going to Sauder. Take a lot of photos.

Your little pouches look so professional. I'm sure they will go quickly.
Have a fun weekend.

Hugs, Julia

NMK said...

Oh hope you have a Great time at Sauder and sell all your wonderful goodies !!!
The Old Tattered Flag posted some wonderful pictures today on Face Book ...just incredible hooking !!! Just has to be amazing to see things in person .
That word , Spudler is ME !!!!