|BFF Wink ~ aka Mary|
It is housed in a "Common School" built in 1859.
This is the curator/founder Laszlo with his wife Melinda. The museum is a labor of love.
We were given a personal tour by Laszlo. His knowledge of coverlets is astounding!
Here's an early loom used to weave overshot coverlets.
A few of the coverlets in the museum.
Coverlet corner blocks.