Friday, August 11, 2023

Week 1 Progress ~

Just a quick update on the progress so far.  The first day my kitchen was G.O.N.E.  The room looks so big with nothing in it 😁

The rubble fit in the back of a pick up truck.


I thought Bruce was going to finish the kitchen before starting on the bathroom, but he wanted to gut the room and get it all prepped for the work that needed to be done.  That was a big job!


The only thing I have left to order is knobs and drawer pulls.  Sure hope I am happy with my choices 😬

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

11 comments:

Saundra said...

Wow, Bruce sure can demolish a room quickly and neatly. Am sure you'll be please with all your choices.

Jennie in GA said...

Can’t wait to see what you have planned!!

marly said...

Bruce doesn't mess around! Can we get a hint as to cabinet choice? Wood? Painted?

acorn hollow said...

Ohhh this is getting exciting now!!!
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

I so need a Bruce. Probably not surprisingly to you at least, picking out hardware was one of the hardest tasks during WWR. I must have ordered 2 dozen "singles" to actually see them in person (could outfit an entire kitchen with mismatched hardware).... And, no, I'm not happy with MY choices LOL. ~Robin~

Julia said...

Bruce is the man and he doesn't waste time. Demolition and next, construction. I can't wait to see his progress. You must be excited. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Julia

Farm Girl said...

Wow he is fast! Its going to be so awesome!

NMK said...

Demolition is the most fun job !!! ! Guys really enjoy that part !
You are lucky the only decision left to make is the hardware !
Will be fun to see the transformation !!!

The Happy Whisk said...

HUGE jobs. Very, very cool. Excited for you.

Prims By The Water said...

WOW coming along quick. Hopefully you will not be without a kitchen for very long. Janice

John Cruz said...

Amazing and very fast!


Hire Someone To Take My Online Exam