Sunday, September 10, 2023

Week 5 Progress ~

The kitchen and bath remodel is progressing.  It doesn't look like much was accomplished last week, but with the holiday Bruce only worked four days.  As I said before, it did not go as quickly as he originally predicted, but when he said three weeks I thought he was being overly optimistic.  Even though there is still much to be done, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I don't believe it is that freight train 😁

I am happy with my floor choice.  It is waterproof vinyl flooring.  He just has one small area to finish.


The washer and dryer will be functional soon.


I love my undermount sink!!!


That's it for today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

Sue Swank said...

It is looking really good. It might even make you want to cook, or bake.

JustGail said...

My niece has that type of flooring, and even with 2-3 big dogs, it still looks great after 5-ish years. And it really does look like real wood unlike the laminate or roll vinyl floorings. I wish they had this on the market when we were building this house 20 years ago!

marly said...

Undermount looks great and I love the counter. Vinyl flooring is what I plan for our baths and maybe bedroom. Great choice on the wood tone you chose too. Always wished for a laundry room and porch. Next house!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I.love.EVERYTHING!! Is the color of the wainscoting in the laundry room a seafoam color or true grey? Sooooo, close to being done!! ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

Loving the new you....er kitchen. Looks fabulous! Janice

Julia said...

Your renovations are looking good. It must make you very happy to have all those new appliances in your home. I can't wait to get some finished renovations pictures.

Hugs,
Julia