Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Raffle Rug ~

ARGH!!!  I forgot to post the raffle rug and how to purchase tickets.  So sorry I have waited until almost the last minute.  So . . . if you wish to purchase tickets, the are $1 each or 6 for $5.  You can send me money through PayPal . . . FRIENDS & FAMILY . . . so I don't incur any charges or mail me a check.  The hook in is September 23, so it would need to be mailed ASAP.  I will then fill out the tickets.  The guild will ship the rug to the lucky winner in the U.S.

The rug is called Four Patch Pumpkins, a Therese Shick pattern sold by the Wool 'n Gardener.  It is 30" x 30" and was hooked by members of the Crooked River Rug Hooking guild, including yours truly 😉  It really is a gorgeous fall rug.  


Bill and Lyn's wedding went off without a hitch.  Oh, wait, they got hitched so I guess there was a hitch 😁


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

7 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great photo of the newly hitched. LOL....the groom is already not paying attention. 😂 Start writing my name on some tickets...I'll pp you some $. ~et~

Prims By The Water said...

I agree with Robin It looks like the hitch went off nicely. I still cannot believe you and DSO have been together that long. Good on you though. Janice

acorn hollow said...

congrats to the happy couple
Cathy

Julia said...

Even though the bride and groom are looking in different directions, they both look very happy to be hitched. I wish them happiness.

I hope that you sell lots of tickets on this beautiful pumpkin rug.

Take Care, hugs

Julia

Sue Swank said...

The raffle rug turned out great. Hope you have lots of sales and fun at the hook-in.

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful rug, hope it does well with the raffle. Your remodel looks nice, can't wait to see it, when it is done.

Debbie

marly said...

Congratulations to the couple! Such a nice photo.