Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday ~

 

Happy Monday to one and all.  Just popping in for a quick post.  Really don't have much to blog about today, but wanted to stop in for a minute.

Maria's Sheep is hooked, bound and labeled.  It will be turned it at our guild meeting this week ~ a door prize at our September hook-in.

Askew is coming along.  I am not one who hooks really big rugs, and for me, this is REALLY BIG.  I think I am nearing the half way finished mark.  I normally enjoy hooking mindless backgrounds, but I am starting to get B.O.R.E.D.  I may have to do a Saundra and start on a "plus one".

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

5 comments:

NMK said...

Love your Sheep matt !!! And your runner is coming along nicely , will be so pretty ! Maybe another small matt will break up the boring hooking ????

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love the sheep mat. What a great prize. Askew is looking great...but I get the bored thing. It seems I am bored with everything of late. That's odd for me as I don't bore easy....get into funks, yeah..but boredom, not really. ~Robin~

Saundra said...

The plus one will be a great get-away and then take a break from that and you'll enjoy the Askew again. Sometimes the diversity helps. Lucky recipient of the Sheep mat.

Prims By The Water said...

You are getting bored with mindless hooking. This is a first. Looking good though. Janice

Julia said...

I love that little sheep mat. It's a lovely door prize. Askew looks like a big rug to me too but it's going to look awesome once finished.

Hugs, Julia