Thursday, March 28, 2024

Bunny Rugs ~

Just another quickie post to share the bunny rugs I have hooked.

Peter Rabbit, pattern by Baskets of Wool, Cammie Bruce.


Miss March Hare, paper pattern purchased from Winter Cottage Studio, Terri Leamer.  I doubled the size of the pattern.


A sweet little bunny I hooked in 2006.  Just a little drawing I did so you are welcome to copy him.  That is the extent of my drawing talent 😁


My take on the antique Dancing Bunnies. 


And finally, I don't consider this rug by Woolen Memories a bunny rug, but since there are a couple of bunnies I thought I would include it.  The bunny on the left appears darker because of shadows.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Saundra said...

I enjoyed seeing your bunny rugs. And, truth be told I'd enjoy seeing any of your hooked pieces again and again when the appropriate season comes around. Thanks for the bunny review.

NMK said...

Wow you have Wonderful Bunny Rugs !!! Love All of Them !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love your woolen bunnies - each and every one! I think (if I remember correctly - which is VERY questionable these days) that I did a post a good while back with the bunny and chick rugs I hooked but I wish I had thought to re-do that post because, at this point, even I don't remember them. And I still have a special bunny waiting in que to be hooked....just haven't been able to decide on my color plan. Too many I like. ~Robin~

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Love those three bunnies dancing together. Sadly the only bunnies I have are dust bunnies

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love your bunnies!
Happy Easter to you & yours~

Prims By The Water said...

I love me a good bunny and so love your sweet ones. I have a pattern for one that I need to hook one of these days. Janice

marly said...

Miss March! Oh. You didn't ask for favorite did you?
Happy Easter!!

Julia said...

I love your bunny rugs. I think the last one is my favorite.
Hugs, Julia