Sunday, December 3, 2023

Tomorrow's the Day ~

Tomorrow my older brother Bill is finally having his open heart surgery.  Please keep him in your prayers.  I am so scared but trying to be positive.

Here he is on Thanksgiving Day.  Not the best picture but the only one I took of him that day.

Meet Jasmine.  My brother and sister-in-law's furkid they adopted just over a year ago.  She is the quietest dog ever.  When she walks across the hardwood floors she doesn't make a sound.  I think she senses something is going on.


Prayers and positive thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Jo said...

Prayers for your brother’s surgery today, I will be thinking of you.

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Lauren, my dad is having his open heart surgery today as well. I will keep
your brother in prayer too.
Sheepunderfeet

susan hemann said...

I'll be praying for him!

Saundra said...

Animals are very intuitive! Keeping your brother and you in my heart and mind today.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

All the prayers going up for you all ~ <3

Julia said...

Dear Lauren, my heart and prayers are with you and your brother. I hope that you have good news to tell us. Sorry, I just saw your post just now. Prayers for Kimm's father as well. Speedy recovery to both of them.
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Hugs, Julia

NMK said...

Will keep you and your brother in my thoughts and send along good vibes. My brother had a very successful open heart surgery , hope your brother does too ! Take care

Prims By The Water said...

Prayers for your brother I do think animals can sense when something is off. Janice