Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas Eve Eve ~


This has been my most stress free Christmas season that I can ever remember.  It has been nice to kick back and relax, have a few friends over and even find a little time to hook 😉

I will bore you with more pictures of the house 😁

Figural light bulb tree.



Dining room cupboard.


Some of my vintage items.


Vintage celluloid Santas.


A little more vintage.


And still more vintage Santas.  The only repro is the skiing Santa on the middle shelf.


My old feather tree.  Mostly new but some vintage ornaments.


This cupboard used to reside in the kitchen but now on a wall in the living room.  I am so happy I purchased the charcoal drawing of the pug this summer.


Sweet little vintage ornaments.


My "Chris" tree.  Everything but the tree is from my friend . . . you guessed it . . . Chris.  The Santas below, too.  Some friends really understand me.




Part of my patriotic display.


Blow mold Santa from hooker friend Sue.  She "gets" me . . . 


. . . and so does friend Belinda.  This guy looks like he has his hands raised for the O in Ohio.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren


6 comments:

Saundra said...

Very festive home you have there. That last "O"hio Santa is my favorite. What is that picture on the wall above your mantel? Is it a painting or hooked rug?

acorn hollow said...

Just lovely Lauren I am so glad you are enjoying this season.
Merry Christmas
Cathy

NMK said...

It's so much Fun to feel less stress for the Holidays ...Enjoy every minute with all your Wonderful Christmas collections !!!Merry Christmas Lauren !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your collections and your displays leave me completely speechless. I've never seen so many incredible things in one home. Just absolutely amazing. Your home really has to be in a magazine so others can share the beauty. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. You almost make me want to decorate. Almost. (PS...if you are missing that stress thing, I have plenty to share.) ~et~

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your home is so festive. I was a total failure at decorating this year, I have vowed to do better in 2024.

marly said...

Love it all. Your Chris tree is fabulous, and so is your friend to find and gift it all.