Monday, December 4, 2023

Quick Surgery Update ~

Just want to thank everyone for the prayers and positive thoughts for my brother's surgery!!!

Surgeon said it went very well.  I visited late afternoon.  He did know I was there but was pretty much out of it.  He was breathing on his own but they still had not removed the ventilator.  Continued prayers are much appreciated for no complications.

I took Jasmine for a 30 minute walk this morning.  It was only 38* but with no wind it was almost pleasant 😁.  It must have worn her out because she barely moved a muscle all day.

She is now home with mom and I am sure is a very happy camper.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Julia said...

It's so good to hear that there were no complications. I think that worrying can wear a person down, especially when there's a lack of sleep.
I hope that everyone will breathe a sigh of relief and sleep well tonight. I'll keep your brother in my prayers.
Hugs,
Julia 🙏🏼

WoolenSails said...

I am glad to hear that your brother is out of surgery and doing well, prayers continued for a quick recovery.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

Sending continued healing thoughts and prayers. So glad the surgery went well.
Cathy

Jo said...

Good news, glad for everyone that part is over, now on to a complete & speedy recovery! Continued prayers!

Saundra said...

Guess I could have found out how he came thru surgery if I'd checked your blog instead of emailing you. Glad he is doing well and continues to do so.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

so happy to know the surgery went well! continued prayers for a full and fast recovery ~

susan hemann said...

glad to hear he is doing well! It's a bit brisk today lol

Prims By The Water said...

So very glad your brothers surgery went well. Continued prayers for a speedy recovery. Janice