Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Getting Things Done, but NOT Fun stuff ~

I've been busy finishing a few things for vending, but nary a loop pulled on the class rug 😟  I hope to finally get back to it . . . soon.

More sunflowers that will be door prizes at the Crooked River hook in this September.  They still need some snippet stuffing and attachment to the bedspring.  Just a fun fact.  The guild is based on the west side of Cleveland.  The Cuyahoga River runs through Cleveland and is known as the crooked river.

A couple more pumpkins on antique coverlet pieces.

And a few snowmen.

Snippet bowls made from old 45 RPM records.  So easy.  Do a google search to find out how to make them.


Remember this song?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Saundra said...

Sheesh, I had dozens of 45's from my teen years which I gave away years ago.
Good luck with sales of all your hard creative work. Sorry you haven't enjoyed the luxury of pulling loops but perhaps you'll soon be back to it.

marly said...

How cool!! All the LP and 45's are long gone here. It may not be fun to you, but looks it to us.

acorn hollow said...

You are a busy bee! All wonderful things
Cathy

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I should have saved my 45's!! the little bowls are awesome :)
you have been busy creating wonderful things my friend!
Lori

Farm Girl said...

Oh goodness you have been busy. What cute snippet holders.I do love those sunflowers and your coverlets. What fun things to do and the history of the crooked river.
Have a lovely day.

Penny said...

Loving it all! Wish I would’ve kept my 45’s…what a great idea! We have lots of albums that we can’t part with, but I’m guessing the 45’s stayed in my childhood home and passed on to my younger siblings.
Wonderful sunflowers and designs done on the coverlets!

NMK said...

Wow , what great goods you are making , those snippet bowls are Fun !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your sunflowers are the very best...and, if possible, I think they just keep getting better. Gorgeous colors! Fun snippet holders. Not sure I could bring myself to melt 45's...especially of cool songs like Doggie in the Window LOL. ~Robin~