Monday, December 26, 2022

Merry Day After ~

 

Another Christmas has quickly come and gone.  It was kind of bittersweet.  My older son, "Billy Vegas", sadly did not make it home.  After a couple of flight delays, the flight was cancelled with no hope of getting on another, except for one he found that cost $5200 one way.  Hopefully I will see him soon.

One more Christmas rug I forgot to share.

Some more of my decorating.  Patriotic decorations on my small landing.  So hard to photograph.



Salt glaze Santas and my choir.



Vintage look ornaments on wire tree.


My "Chris" tree.  Friend Chris gifted me with all the items, all vintage, except for the feather tree which has seen better days.  Not sure what happened to it, but the branches seem to have been scorched.


Thankfully the days are warming a bit and by the end of the week we should see 50*.  It was nasty for a few days but I know other places had it much worse.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

5 comments:

NMK said...

So sorry your son couldn't get home for Cmas ....hope he can visit soon . The weather has just been awful for so many people . It has been bitter cold here , no snow & will be in the 50's here next weekend ! Just Weird !!!

Julia said...

I didn't think that you had more Christmas decorations to show us than what you showed us before Christmas. I love that wire tree. So cool. You can use it year-round, I know I would. You have the coolest ornaments.

I feel bad that your older son couldn't make it home for Christmas. Hopefully, he'll be able to visit you soon. So many families have been unable to get home and were left stranded for days.

I know the days are getting longer but I still can't see the difference.

Stay safe and well.
Hugs, Julia

Saundra said...

Good grief, was that $5200 flight a private jet??? Love your salt glazed santas and your remembered hooked piece.

WoolenSails said...

Sorry your son couldn't make it, I guess a lot of people got stranded with that storm. Love seeing all your decorations. I actually found a little prim tree, up in a closet, when looking for something else, forgot I bought it, lol.

Debbie

Prims By The Water said...

Was wondering if you were going to show your salt glaze Santa's. I so love them! My nephew's flight from Arizona was delayed many times, but thankfully he made it in. What a crock that a flight would cost that much. Such a darn shame your son did not make it. It was so cold in the evening, that Tundra did not even want to go out..so for a sled dog that must be cold. BRRR Janice