Thursday, December 29, 2022

And Still More ~

 

The never ending Christmas pictures 😁

Sweet candle tin, a Christmas gift from my brother's DSO.



Dining room stepback cupboard.


A favorite wood box bought many years ago with a Christmas graphic.


Celluloid Santas and vintage bottle brush trees.


All vintage with the exception of the Santa on skis.


A favorite Santa by Vaillancourt Folk Art.


The devil's head ornament, a gift from DSO many years ago, is based on an antique.


LOVE the snowman, a gift from hooker friend Melissa.  Isn't he the cutest?  Perhaps inspiration for a hooked rug???

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

4 comments:

marly said...

I love that silver tree showing off those ornaments. I will have hubby cut out a large snowman for me and I plan to make him prim and crabby. Of course. Thanks for the idea!

Julia said...

Thanks for sharing more of your decorations with us. I can't wrap my head around how many Santas you have in your collections. I'm glad that it's you who have to put all those away when the time comes.Lol... I only had a very small collection of Santas and they all got damaged in the flood several years ago and I never replaced them.

The little bit of Christmas decorations will stay up until after Epiphany on January 8th. then they will be put away for next Christmas. I like to enjoy them for as long as I can.

One of my friends lost her husband on Christmas night from an aneurysm.

Take care, and stay warm.
Hugs, Julia

Prims By The Water said...

Well I love all of your Santa's! Never seen a candle like that one before. Very interesting. You will need to let us now how it burns. Your gifted Santa would make a lovely rug. Happy New Year! Janice

NMK said...

Oh the tin candle from England is Wonderful !!! Never saw anything like that ,Love it !!! Your Santa collection is just beautiful ...lots of treasures !!!
That Snowman would be great Hooked !!! Years ago ,I bought a beautiful old ironing board , the wood was so pretty . I hooked a Big Santa and attached it to it with rug tacks . I sold it to a woman who owned a shop at the Cape .....I have regretted selling it ever since ....
Have a Happy ,Healthy New Year !!!