Thursday, January 28, 2021

Jumping from One Project to Another ~

 

My foot issue is getting better each day.  Now it is just becoming an annoyance . . . and I have four more weeks of this.  ARGH!  I am not used to sitting so much.  I "almost" miss my daily 30 minutes on the dreadmill treadmill.  I am jumping from one project to the next.  I just can't seem to stay focused on any one thing.

I made five more of the paper hearts made from 1936 sheet music.  One was given away before I took this picture.

I finished the little Valentine cross stitch and found another little Valentine freebie I have started.  


I'm working on "true", a sweet little pattern by Winter Cottage Studio that can be found here.  Terri has so many fun patterns.


Last but not least, after searching high and low over a couple week period, I found my punch needles.  I found this pattern by Lori Brechlin (that can be found here) I had kitted a number of years ago, so thought I would give it a go.  Now if I could just find my small punch needle frame with the gripper strips!



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs😊
Lauren

13 comments:

Sue Swank said...

I wanna be a bear too!

Saundra said...

Har har, LOVE that bear story and seems to fit me perfectly. Well damn woman, after all the times I've said I'd love to do needlepunch but can't get the Hartman out of my hand and you beat me to it. But NOoooo, instead I get the bright idea go knit a damn cap. Well that hasn't happened yet either, lol. Enjoy you NP and love what you've done so far. I'm GREEN ya know, lol.

acorn hollow said...

Love your hearts! the bear thing is fun.
so glad your foot is getting better day by day
Cathy

Julia said...

Your fingers and hands are never idle so I don't think you're cut out to be a bear, lol... but it a good idea... I'm glad that you finally found your punch needle and that your foot is on the mend.

Hugs, Julia

Jennie in GA said...

Aren’t you the busy bee??? I like all of it. And I agree, I wouldn’t mind being a bear.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, look at you go Girl. Yikes. And did I know you do punch needle?? And a hoop with grippers?? Huh?? I have always only used a Morgan locking lip hoop?? Enlighten me please. I keep threatening to pick up my punch again...but, threats don't scare me. ;-) ~Robin~

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You are so active sitting is a challenge--please allow yourself to heal. Your punch needle is awesome

Olde Dame Holly said...

Hee hee, I want to be a bear, too! Love the projects you have in the hopper, so much beautiful handwork.

Prims By The Water said...

What fun Valentine items. Wish I knew how to punch needle. So many wonderful patterns put there. Janice

NMK said...

You have been busy !!! Happy to hear your foot is feeling better ! Love your Hooking project , those colors are Beautiful !!! I have lots of neat punch needle designs , but would rather hook for now .
Love your Bear story !!! Have fun doing a little of this & a little of that !!!

NMK said...

I Love your True matt so much I ordered it , drew it out & went to my favorite place for wool today ! Can't wait to start it !!! I Love Winter Cottage designs !

Angela Tucker said...

You are so creative!! Love those hearts and that punch needle piece is going to be fabulous!! I may need to pull out my punch needle. LOL I flit from project to project. The hardest part is going back and finishing my 100 starts. LOL

Farm Girl said...

I would be jumping from one project to the next, if I couldn't physically jump up too.
That would be so hard for me to have to not be able to use my foot. You are really getting projects finished though.
At least its cold right? I love that wool! I am so excited you are using your punch needle.
Its nice to do something different isn't it?
I hope you have a very nice week Lauren.