Sunday, November 1, 2020

November Project List ~ Week 1


November and time for a new list . . . but must start the list with the October leftovers.

October

HOOKING

Santa & Rudy ~ pattern to linen - hook - bind - label


APPLIQUE

Rebekah Smith turkey ~ pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch

Stack 'O Jacks ~ pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch
Absolutely NO progress . . . again 😞

CROSS STITCH

Bethia Fenshaw 1861 ~ stitch - attach to spool  (I just purchased a light with a magnifier so fingers crossed that I can see to stitch on 40 ct linen)

WIPs to finish

Hooked Santa ~ finish hooking - bind - label

And on to November.

November

HOOKING

Skinny turkey (old freebie by Robin Leuschen) ~ pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Seasonal mat for wood box ~ design - hook - bind - label

Christmas themed mat for a stool topper ~ design - hook - bind - label

APPLIQUE

Rebekah L. Smith pumpkins ~ stitch

Two and a half are done 😍



CROSS STITCH

Little patriotic Santa ~ cross stitch - finish as ornament (?)

Christmas Folk ~ cross stitch - finish


I will end each post between now and Thanksgiving with something I am thankful for.  

I am thankful to live in this great Land of ours where we have freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the freedom to disagree.  With that being said, I disagree with some of the methods of disagreement; i.e., burning, looting and destroying cities and peoples' livelihood.  God Bless America 💓


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren


12 comments:

Julia said...

You are still as ambitious as ever. Those pumpkin appliques are looking some smart. I can't believe how many projects you're working on. I've spent a lazy Sunday mostly on the computer. I haven't accomplished much today except a Sunday chicken dinner. We'll be eating leftovers tomorrow so I won't have to work too hard tomorrow. It's dark early now. November is indeed here. I'm not a fan of time change.

Stay safe and happy.
Hugs Julia

Donna said...

Lauren i find your "lists" are a real hoot! If I were to start one i wouldn't know where to start. Good luck with it. Your fall and Halloween decor is just adorable. In your previous post "Happy Halloween " I'm intrigued with the mat on your tall table. Very interesting. Donna

WoolenSails said...

Every time I think of all the projects I need to finish and want to start, it overwhelms me, lol.
Now I need to spend time learning how to use my cameras, need more time in the day.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

I need to make a list but I think I would get discouraged lol.
the only list I make is grocery we have a pad on the frig so I can hit that grocery store and out!
I love those pumpkins! you are moving right along on all of your projects.
Cathy

Farm Girl said...

I love your new November list. You are so busy. I am so glad we have made it to November. I am looking forward to that red wave.
I have had some good hooking days. Today I am getting out all of my turkey rugs.
Have a great day.

NMK said...

Your Pumpkins are great ! You sure have a lot on your November list , but sure got a lot done for October !!! Nice to have different mediums so you don't get bored . Have Fun !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

That list overwhelms me...and isn't even my list LOL. Girl, I don't how you do it all. And, gah!! I am LOVING those applique pumpkins...especially that dark one in the front/bottom. I suppose I should acknowledge it is, indeed, November and start to take down all this Halloween.....it will probably take me until Easter LOL. Like your "thankful" idea...and, yup, I, too, disagree with many of the forms of expression of disagreement. ~Robin~ (PS....I am getting very annoyed with Blogger....why is there such a delay in when posts appear lately?? At least for me there is.... I thought I was caught up on all new posts and checked even late last night.... I come on now and there's this post that says it was posted a day ago. What the heck??? )

TheCrankyCrow said...

And while I am p and m'ing, what's up with this verification stuff that's suddenly popping up on so many blogs??? Pick out all the photos with cars....and the photos are so blurry and grainy you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between an elephant and a car????

Angela Tucker said...

Love those pumpkins!! I have some leftover overdyed orange...maybe it's time to get going on some applique. I could finish them before next October. LOL

I do a list! But it's mostly things to keep my household alive. Grocery store, post office, pay bills, take trash to the street...LOL

Have a good week.

marly said...

Good idea. Remember when Oprah started the gratitude journal trend?

Jennie in GA said...

Great pumpkins and another very healthy list...lol.

Patti said...

I love your Rebekah L. Smith pumpkins! Must stitch some one of these days...
Blessings, Patti