Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Around the Yard ~


A little tour around the yard ~



In spite of it being very dry, plants continue to do well.




This pug wind spinner makes me smile.  A gift from hooker friend Melissa.


On the south side of the house.


Metal rooster hiding in the plants.


The north side ~



Miscellaneous blooms ~







I never got around to moving the baby bathtub planter to the garden.  Maybe next year :)


My mom bought this old wheelbarrow for me at a garage sale 25 years ago or so.  This year I have become a real believer in Miracle Gro.  Over the years I used it sporadically.  Every year I planted wave petunias and they never did very well.  This year was no exception.  I decided to try a little Miracle Gro (several applications) that had been languishing on a garage shelf and they have been blooming prolifically and really filled up the space.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren


14 comments:

NMK said...

So pretty & your flowers look beautiful !

acorn hollow said...

What a lovely home and yard I will get myself out to Ohio to see you at some point
Cathy

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your flowers and garden are beautiful. I am a very neglectful gardener! maybe one day, my flowers will be as beautiful as yours (a girl can dream)

Saundra said...

Beautiful yard which requires LOTS of work. Uh, won't show you my yard, lol.

Prims By The Water said...

What a beautiful yard and house. Would love to sit on that porch. Janice

Jacqueline said...

Lovely gardens and a beautiful home. How do you find time to hook in the summer?

WoolenSails said...

Your gardens are beautiful and beautifully laid out.
Love all the variety and color.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Wow! Gorgeous home and LOVE all your flowers!!! You've got a great colorful selection of perennials....and those deep red petunias are TDF! :-)

weaverpat said...

Thanks for the tour! You certainly have put a lot of work and thought into your lovely yard.

Penny said...


Thanks for sharing your beautiful home and gardens! Everything is gorgeous!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Your yard looks beautiful, Lauren!! I love the wheelbarrow....I had one, but my husband got rid of it (I wasn't too happy)...they just add a nice accent to a yard, and your's is wonderful!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
GORGEOUS!!! How I envy you your green thumb or should I say green HANDS!!! Love the flags and all your sweet yard art and the wheelbarrow is the crowning touch!! Thanks for sharing your lovely home and yard!!
Enjoy your week, my friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

Mugwump Woolies said...

Everything looks so happy and healthy! Your home is lovely!
Robyn

Jennie in GA said...

Your home is absolutely charming! How old is it? And your flowers are lovely. Wish mine were that lush. I think maybe I should hit my annuals with the Miracle Gro. I just might sneak up and relieve you of some of your cute yard art...lol.