Wednesday, February 14, 2024

2001 ~


~ HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY ~

I was gobsmacked to notice that this is post #2001.  My first post was in May of 2009.  I don't consider myself a chatty person, but that is a whole heck of a lot of blah, blah, blah!!!  Thank you for taking the time to follow my humble blog 💘

Rudie, a pattern by Cammie Bruce of Baskets of Wool, is prepped for binding.


Rather than succumbing to Saundra or Sue's temptation to hook a heart rug, or to dig out a UFO, I decided to hook a couple small mats that will be table prizes for the guild hook in this September.  Well, actually it is a heart mat (as you can obviously see 😁) but not one of the cool antique adaptations that they are hooking.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

10 comments:

NMK said...

Love Rudi !!! And I Love you Heart matt !!! Pretty ,pretty

Sue Swank said...

You're still cool.

Saundra said...

Love your mix of colors in the heart mat. And of course, who wouldn't love Rudie? Blah, blah, blah, lol. Have never looked at how many posts I've made. And in all honesty at one point I deleted a number of my early posts when you said you paid for more space. I didn't want to buy more space so deleted.

Saundra said...

Just went to the 'stats' section of my blog and 2,780 posts are registered. WHEW! Talk about a mega-mouth, lol.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Rudie is a cutie! ~ and I love your little heart mat! <3
{now I have to go look at my blog post stats} LOL

Betty said...

I always read but don't usually comment so you are not falling on deaf ears. Really enjoy your posts! Thanks!

Prims By The Water said...

I so love that blue heart! Hope you had a great Valentin0's, Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Rudie is adorable, but talk about being gobsmacked... I'm gobsmacked with that heart mat. Your colors absolutely melt my heart. I LOVE this one!! Not even gonna look at my stats as I know I am no where near you or MD....but, personally, I look forward to your blah, blah, blah. Keep it coming. ~Robin~

marly said...

I adore Rudie. And the heart. Your post has me checking my blog, I think first post was 2/14, no idea the year.

WoolenSails said...

I have no idea how many posts I have, guess I have to look. Ok, I have less posts and I started in 2009. I did start one on yahoo first, but they closed and I lost all the info. I like doing smalls, but not sure if I want to hook or sell off my stuff, still debating.

Debbie