Monday, February 19, 2024

Rudie ~

Rudie is finally finished.  Took me long enough . . . sigh!  He is bound just not labeled.  And of course my colors are washed out no matter where I take the picture 😖

I also had a request for two snowmen on antique coverlet pieces.  The buyer will be sewing them in to pillows.  She wanted me to use the same coverlet for both.  I appliqued similar yet different snowmen.  I always have a problem with orders because I am so worried the buyer will not be happy.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

7 comments:

Saundra said...

I think the customer will be happy with different snowmen. Totally get it with worrying about orders because I've always felt the same when doing various crafts.
Rudie looks handsome and it's even bound.

TheCrankyCrow said...

LOL on the Presidents' Day meme. Rudie turned out fantastic! What's next? And your customer will love your snowmen. Your stitching is pure perfection always but I know you well enough to know you will be extra precise knowing you're doing it as an order. They are really large too...yikes! ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

You are right. I did not see any President's Day mattress ads on tv today. Am sure your customer will love their snowmen. They look perfect to me. YAY Rudie is finished and ready for Santa this upcoming season. Janice

susan hemann said...

Love George lol
Rudy is so cute. Same for the snowman
I like how you hook, nice neat rows

acorn hollow said...

Rudy looks great and good for you getting a little wool money with those orders.
cathy

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

well Hello Rudie! ain't he a cutie... lol :)
your snowman appliques are darling too!
Happy Day!
Lori

marly said...

Your creations are great! I understand about worrying about the buyer's expectation of the finish, but you would never disappoint!! And Rudie is just adorable.