Thursday, February 9, 2023

Miscellaneous Stuff ~


Just a  bunch of this 'n that 😁

Meet my grandkitty, Marge, named after Marge Simpson.  My son always talks about Marge hating his girlfriend.  When I first got to my son's place, Marge let me pick her up and pet her.  Soon she was hissing and swatting at me.  Then she would rub against my legs and then start hissing and swatting again.  Little stinker.  I decided to keep my distance!

When leaving Las Vegas I had a window seat.  Out the window were the most gorgeous views.  I did not realize until arriving home (sometimes I am a little slow) and looking at the pictures, the location given was the Grand Canyon.



I finally passed the Crooked River raffle rug on to the next hooker who will be working on it.  I made some progress.



Hopefully it will be hooked and bound in April and I will post information if anyone wishes to purchase raffle tickets.  A lucky winner will be chosen at our September hook in.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

the blue eyed sheep said...

Miss Molly update? She has been in my thoughts...

acorn hollow said...

Well Marge is a piece of work lol. Nice pictures of the Grand Canyon. So happy you had such a nice time with your son.
The rug is wonderful Let me know I will take a ticket or two.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

I had one female kitty and she was a pistol. Probably best to keep your distance from Marge. After her only got males. What a beautiful view! The raffle rug is looking amazing too! Janice

Julia said...

Nothing is as vicious as a jealous furry feline mistress, lol. I'm glad you kept your distance. Great pictures of the Grand Canyon.

Your raffle rug is looking beautiful. I love how the black background pops the colors.
Good luck with the raffle.
Hugs,
Julia

Saundra said...

Everyone's hooking is perfect but am sure the organizer only planned for the perfectionists to participate. Good luck with the raffle.

marly said...

So Marge is sweet to your son? Maybe she was mistreated by a female and doesn't trust them? Missy will make me bleed if I try to pick her up, rescued her 12 years ago! She is nasty to all genders and ages. Was going to email and ask about Molly. You are still not deliverable in any of my email programs.

NMK said...

My son has a Kitty like Marge ....we stay far away from each other !
Your raffle rug is beautiful !!! Hope it gets a high price !!!
Your pictures of the Grand Canyon are amazing !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ha ha...my Liza Bean has a bit of Marge in her, sans the hissing. She will beg for pets from anyone and everyone and then, out of the blue, nip at them. My Roo, on the other hand, has never bit anyone or anything, other than Liza Bean LOL. But Marge is definitely a cutie. You must have had a pretty clear window...I don't think I ever had. That rug is amazing. Your rug raffle, I am sure, will do fantastic. ~Robin~ (Speaking of cats, currently sitting at the emergency vet for the second time in a week with Roo again...Looks like I'm in for a long afternoon and evening. 😿)