Monday, February 6, 2023

The Bellagio . . . and more ~


A trip to Las Vegas would not be complete for me without a stop at the Bellagio on the Strip.  I am always mesmerized by the Chihuly glass hanging above the lobby.




The Conservatory and Botanical Gardens are just off the lobby.  They change the display several times a year.  The theme while I was there was the Lunar New Year.




The flowers are gorgeous.  They have 120 gardeners on staff!!!






Here is my #1 bad boy Bill.


The fountain, set to music, is incredible.  Since my videos are too large, I hope this link will work.  


We went to see a magician named Shin Lim at the Mirage.  I had never heard of him, but my son had seen him when he won America's Got Talent.  He is the only person who has won it twice.  It was pretty amazing what he could do with cards.


That pretty much sums up the highlights of my trip.  The best part was spending a few days with my son.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Beautiful colors for the glass and the garden is filled full of perfect specimens; they don't even look real.
Son Bill either doesn't eat a lot or works it off. What is he working on now?

NMK said...

Wow !!! All the beautiful colors & flowers are amazing! What a fun visiting with your Handsom son !!! Nice to see after the Winter dull drums !

Prims By The Water said...

Shin Lim was awesome on America's Got Talent! The glass Love the glass and also the Chinese Lunar displays. Your bad son looks handsome! Hope Molly is doing ok. I stll keep thinking of her. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Mmmm....your #1 is one handsome one indeed. That glass and those displays are incredible. I didn't get to the Bellagio although I did see the fountains. I think my favorite hotel there (that I saw at least) was the Venetian - the gondolas and serenading, the restaurants and shops. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

sounds like a wonderful time on top of seeing your son the frosting on the cake.
the flowers and glass are beautiful, and the fountains are amazing. We have never been there it never interested me until I started seeing your pictures over the years
Cathy

Julia said...

Oh wow, I could watch the fountains dancing in sync with the music for hours. It's so mesmerizing. The beautiful gardens also are fascinating. I love all those glass flowers but it must be a chore to dust them.

I'm so glad you got your fix of #1 bad boy, handsome son. We never heard how the pumpkin rolls made out on the journey to Vagas.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us who seldom travel.

I Hope Molly is doing better.
Take care. Hugs.
Julia