Sunday, February 12, 2023

Feeling Blue ~

Sorry I did not give a Molly update on my last post.  Thanks to all who are praying for her 💖


She is doing much better.  Walking more and more before falling over as long as she is on a surface with traction.  She has been seizure free for almost 2 weeks.  Last time she went 3 weeks.  I am praying she can remain seizure free.  She is on two anti-seizure meds (morning, afternoon and night) and never misses a dose.  Thank goodness for phone alarms.  FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Though yesterday's needle felting class was great fun, I am now certain it is not another "craft" I care to embrace.  Friend Heidi was a great teacher and very patient with this problem student 😁

Heidi's sample is on the bottom left.  Mats were hooked prior to class and the heart needle felted in class.  


A couple close ups.


The long mat in the back was hooked by the amazing Deb in a 3 CUT!!!


Thanks, Heidi, for allowing me to feel blue.  I am not a pink person and the reds were just a little too bright for me.


A little pin back can be added to the small heart or a chain to wear it as a necklace.


Happy Sunday everyone.  I am not a football watcher so will not spend any time in front of the TV watching the game.  In fact, I so rarely turn the TV on (it has been months!), that I was looking for the remote and cannot find it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

Saundra said...

Was that and "inch" mat, with each square being 1" x 1"? Inquiring minds want to know. Some of the needle felted hearts looked like hot pink.

NMK said...

Nice to hear Miss Molly is doing ok .... That matt hooked in #3 is very pretty , but I can not go back to doing that ! That is how I learned though !
Needle felting doesn't tempt me ,,,I have enough to do !!! All the matts with their hearts look cute .

Julia said...

I'm so glad Miss Molly is able to walk better. Let's hope she will continue to respond to the meds.

You're a good sport to go to class just to support your good friend. Like you, punch needle and felting are just not my thing. I haven't done much of anything lately except for watching youtube videos. I've watched Compulsive Hoarders and magnet fishing videos, lol... From one extreme to another.

Happy Valentine ❤️
Hugs,
Julia

Prims By The Water said...

Glad Molly is doing better. I have a friend who needlefelts. Not for me. The mats look impressive! Janice

WoolenSails said...

I hope Miss Molly continues to improve and is free of seizures, that must be hard on you both. It looks like you had fun in Vegas, somewhere I have never been and doubt I will, lol. I cannot handle being in chaotic places.

Debbie

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love that photo of Molly with her tongue out LOL. What a little trooper she is. Your mat is sweet, but I "get" the color thing. Once you mentioned doing this, I tried to think what the last thing was that I felted...and can't. A little chick maybe? ~Robin~