I had a productive week, me thinks. I have been making an effort to spend more time on my projects. It helps that yard work is winding down a bit, though since we've gotten rain, the yard needs to be mowed more often.
Primitive Gobbler - bind - label
Jack's Crow - bind - label
Santa - hook - bind - label
Scaredy Cat - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label Pumpkin for wood box - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label
Acorns - pattern to linen - hook - sew on backing and lightly stuff
Hand torn pumpkins - patterns to linen - hook - patchwork back Horse mat - applique
5" pumpkin - applique
RLS pumpkin - find kit (!) - applique
Here are the week's accomplishments.
I only have the face left to hook on Santa and I have been avoiding it for days. Maybe it's just a mental thing, but I find primitive faces intimidating. (Heaven forbid I would ever hook a realistic one!)
I finished hooking Scaredy Cat. The cat is hooked antigodlin style (higgly piggly), not my favorite way to hook, but I do like the end result.
The horse mat is done. I made this to use as a hooking frame cover. I'm not real happy with it. I don't care for the color of the horse and I still have problems blanket stitching points. I know, we are our own worst critic . . . lol.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊