Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday Update ~ Part 4

 


I was a bit more productive this past week, but time is running out to finish the list.  I have no idea why I have this mental block about finishing my Santa mat.  I haven't pulled a loop on the old guy in over 2 weeks.  I started him back in August . . . sigh, but I do have until Wednesday to finish him 😁

Primitive Gobbler - bind - label

Jack's Crowbind - label

Santa - hook - bind - label

Scaredy Cat - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Pumpkin for wood box - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Acornspattern to linen - hook - sew on backing and lightly stuff



Hand torn pumpkins
pattern to linen - hook - patchwork back



Horse mat
 - applique

5" pumpkin - applique

RLS pumpkin - find kit (!) - applique
Still not found.  One of life's little mysteries.

I am working on my October list and will share that with you on Thursday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

9 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I love your acorns and hopefully will get to make a few this fall.
you are moving along you have been hooking and finishing acorns.
Cathy

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren!!
Yay! I can actually comment!!!! Wonder if people are having trouble leaving comments on my blog??? Or, maybe they have just moved on? Not sure, but makes me sad!!! Oh well!! I was happy to see a comment from YOU!!!!
Anyway, looks like you are making LOTS of progress on your list and got lots of things DONE!! Everything looks great, both front and back!!! Hopefully, you will be able to sneak in at the finish line!!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!! It was 66* degrees on my walk today at 5:30!!!! I actually had on a very light sweat shirt for the first 1/2 hour and later removed, but it was GREAT!!!!!
Take care, my friend!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

NMK said...

Love your acorns & pumpkins ....Throw away that list !!! It just will haunt you , you got a lot of things done !!!! LOL

Donna said...

Cute acorns and cute pumpkins. You're on a roll. BTW i really like the backs also.
Keep up the good work...Donna

The Eveningstitcher said...

Those are all beautiful! I have my pumpkins out and I love them!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I always have and always will love your sweet patchwork backs on the pumpkins!!! Great progress on your list.... Every time I see you reference that little "mystery" about finding that kit, I think of one of my (more-numerous-than-I-care-to-admit-to) mysteries. Several years back, I hooked a little JOL mat...and did my first, only, and likely last, braided border...of which I was uncharacteristically proud. Then came WWR..... I know there are still some unpacked boxes "lurking," but I had all my hooked rugs and mats toether and it, for some reason, has not surfaced....anywhere. So here's to mysteries I guess. ~Robin~

Julia said...

Your list is getting very short. We are still in September. Your work is lovely I've been enjoying driving around and seeing all the glorious fall colors this time of year
makes me so happy.
Stay safe and well.
Hugs, Julia

stitchingnana47@gmail.com said...

Lauren, I feel if maybe you got some Alpaca yarn or something like that for the Santa that maybe the impetus to get his face dimensionally finished??? I know in x-stitch aometimes it just takes a different fiber to help me over the edge.

Prims By The Water said...

So love the backs of your pumpkin mats! Janice