Thursday, October 17, 2024

Rug Throw Down ~

There was a rug throw down at the Buckeye hook in last Saturday.  I did not get pictures of all the rugs, but here is a sampling.










Detail from above rug.  Lace (?) used to frame the piece and "jewels" to accent the tail feathers.


No hooking happening here, but I did applique a couple more snowmen on coverlets . . . 


. . . and a couple little Rebecca L. Smith applique pumpkins.


My houseguest.  My brother had knee replacement surgery today so Jasmine got to spend time with me.  (Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery!)  Here she is soaking up some sunshine while I cleaned flower beds.


Saturday is the last of my last vending for the year.  So happy I won't have to think about it until next year.

I am off to the lakefront to check out the super moon and hopefully see the comet.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

3 comments:

Saundra said...

Some beautiful piece of hooked art, enjoyed the show.
Your houseguest seems unhappy you aren't paying attention to her but rather a plant, lol. Am sure you took a sigh of relief on not having to produce items to offer not knowing what will sell ~ been there.

acorn hollow said...

I saw the fairy tale rugs in person they are amazing! I love the lace boarder interesting application.
Lots of wonderful rugs. Sell lots and lots!
Sending prayers
Cathy

WoolenSails said...

Those are all beautiful rugs, and I am always drawn to the more primitive pieces. Love your appliqué pieces. I hope your brothers recovery goes well and he will be pain free.