Thursday, October 3, 2024

Plus Two ~

Ok.  When Saundra is working on two rugs at a time, the second rug is a plus one.  Since I am alternating three rugs, I guess I have a plus one and a plus two.

Yellow Bird, started in my Kris Miller class, doesn't have a number 😁  A little progress has been made, but I need to reverse hook the waist a bit to get the spacing better.

If you are a hooker, in your wildest dreams would you imagine that this is the wool I used to hook the face?  Friend Sue suggested the wool and she so graciously shared a piece with me.  I LOVE IT!!!

My plus one is Ezra's Farm, started last week in Maria Barton's class.

So what did I decide to do?  Start another small mat since Halloween is quickly approaching and it would be fun to get this one done.  The hooking is nearly complete.  Now whether I get it assembled in a timely manner is another story!


Shady Spot is finally bound.  It took me almost forever.  Now to get it labeled and I can really call it d.o.n.e.  The background is much more subtle in person.


I am about ready to give up trying to get the wool colors to photograph properly!!!  It just isn't happening.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

1 comment:

Saundra said...

In your wildest dreams, yes. I've used that wool for primitive flesh as well as a smaller checked piece and both work wonderfully. I don't see anything wrong with the midriff or waist of that lovely lass.
As usual your pumpkin is turning out well but you've had plenty of practice and have it down pat. Shady Spot's background is a nice soft dark. And just LOVE Ezra's Farm!!!!