Friday, October 11, 2024

Northern Lights ~

When the northern lights were visible back in May, I think it was, I did not find out until after the fact.  Pictures started appearing on Facebook the next morning.  I was truly devastated that I missed it.  In all my years, I had never seen them.  The second night it was too cloudy and none were visible.

Thanks to friend Sue and my Las Vegas son, I knew there was a chance they would be seen last night.  I was at DSO's and there was too much light in his complex to see anything, so we headed to the park on the Lake Erie I walk through daily.  I was hoping and praying I would see them.  They were not really visible to the naked eye, but for whatever reason the camera on phones picks up the color.  I was as excited as a kid at Christmas!!!





A total solar eclipse AND the northern lights in 2024.  Life is good.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

WOWZA!! Those are some fabulous photos of them!!! If I don't see them with my eyes, I don't even think of taking out a phone/camera. Makes me wonder what I miss. I didn't see any last night....and come to think of it, don't think I've seen any since the last big "show" (when everyone saw them...well, everyone but you). Happy Fri-yay my friend. ~Robin~