Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Not Much to Share ~

But since I finally got Sue to do a post, I figured I'd better, too 😁  I am crazy busy all the time but don't have much to show for it.

There is a monthly hooking get together with friends, an hour and a half away.  Quite the hike to get there, but so worth it.  Soup & Pie . . . and you guessed it, we get fed soup and pie (all homemade and yummy!) every month (and we get to take leftovers home!!!).  Thank you, Andrea.  You make our get togethers special.  This month we even got gifts.

Heidi gave everyone a crocheted pumpkin . . . I chose the little white one.

And Rhonda gave us the sweetest little kitty pinkeep.



Hooking friends are the BEST!  Thank you.  

Heading home from DSO's this evening, the sun was setting over Lake Erie.





Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

No comments: