Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Camp Rug ~

HA!  Absolutely nothing to show on my camp rug.  Nary a loop has been pulled since I returned home.

Yard work is never ending.  Darn yardboy never shows up 😡

The handtorn pumpkin is bound.  It is a donation mat.

The binding on Scaredy Cat.  This was gifted to a friend for her birthday.  I whipped it using size 8 1/2 strips which I found difficult.  However, I love the look!

I hooked 2 little eagles and now they need binding.  At just over 10" in diameter, they both will be donated to the guilds I belong to.  Hopefully they are the last of my mats for donation.

No progress on Mr. Jingles.  Close, but as the say, no cigar.

Still working on Askew and am anxious to have this hooked but dreading the binding!!!  I am so close.  I knew not to set it aside and work on my camp rug because it would probably be a very long time before I got back to it.  I am just so bored with it!!!

Cedar Lakes is just beautiful in the spring.  Here are a few pictures I took in my wanderings.



My artsy fartsy shot 


Log cabin seen through the covered bridge



Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

7 comments:

NMK said...

You are a hooking machine , all those cute Matts to give away are so nice !
I really like your runner ...will be beautiful in your hallway !
Where are those garden boys ???LOL

Saundra said...

Fantastic artsy fartsy foto, lol. Bless your heart with hooking all those giveaways and not a finish in it for you. But all the hooked project you showed are fun to see and hooked well as usual. Love the log cabin and stole the photo as inspiration for when I want to hook a log cabin.

TheCrankyCrow said...

You are just so incredibly generous my friend. Anyone fortunate enough to win one of your mats is incredibly blessed. Great shots around town. You really were a masterful photographer this time at camp...and got a lot of hooking accomplished. I'm useless these days. ~Robin~

marly said...

Love that log cabin and bridge. I know Askew is bugging you, but it's a great piece.

Prims By The Water said...

Our yard boy never came back either. LOL Bob mulched and I weeded after work yesterday. Why do the weeds grow faster than the flowers and shrubs? You are so sweet to donate so many of your rugs...even patterns. wink wink. Love that pic of the log cabin peeking through the bridge. Both buildings are amazing and a rarity. Janice

Nancy said...

I LOVE Scaredy Cat!!! And your Askew is wonderful. I know what you mean about getting bored with a piece, especially in those repetitive motifs. I've been stitching a Brooms design, trying to vary all the brooms. Alas, I'm bored, but I shall see it to its end!

Julia said...

Your hooked pieces are all very lovely and I agree, you are always so generous with giving away so many of your works of art. As one who has taken root in the gardens, I know all too well that gardening is a never ending job. It's planting and weeding time again and my back and joints are paining, but flowers are so pretty, aren't they?

Hugs, Julia