Sunday, April 28, 2024

As Usual ~

Typical me.  We are leaving at 6:00 am tomorrow morning, and knowing DSO, he will actually be here at 5:45.  All will get done, and if not, oh well.  I guess I am doing pretty good for noon the day before departure.  The lawn is mowed and the houseplants watered.  Hooking projects are ready to go.  Of course I will not get half done of what I am taking, but a hooker must have hope 😁.  I have pulled out some summer clothes because here in northern Ohio, even on warmer days, I am still in winter clothes mode.

Nothing more has been accomplished on Askew.  My new goal is to finish the hooking before I leave for rug camp on May 12.  My consignment items are ready for the camp store, but since I am vending at a hook in a day after my return from camp, that still will need to be organized next week.

That's about it, dear blog friends.  Will be back upon my return . . . hopefully with a few adventures to share.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

10 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Have fun and safe travels. Its a muggy one here today in Michigan with rain most of the day. Janice

Saundra said...

Know you will have lots to share and also know you will have fun. Looking forward to your return.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Of course you procrastinate. You're my twin. Safe travels - and best of fun! ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

Have a great time!!! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.
Cathy

marly said...

Have fun and a safe trip!!

Julia said...

I've become a procrastinator also. I think it's all the wool dust that accumulates on the brain after a while.

You amaze me with what you get done. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures. Have fun, hugs.
Julia

WoolenSails said...

I think I just have so many things I need and want to do, that I get overwhelmed and procrastinate instead, lol. I have hooked rugs in small and large cuts, usually to get more detail with the smaller cut and the large to fill in the background. I hope you have a fun trip.

Debbie

NMK said...

Have a Wonderful time and look forward to some pictures !!!

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

I feel excited for you! Have a splendid time
and yes, take many pictures!
Kimm

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

have so much fun! and please do share pics :)
L