Sunday, October 29, 2023

Fall Gathering ~


The Wooly Rustic Fiber Designs Fall Gathering in Tipp City, Ohio, was great fun.  Put on by Jenny Smallridge and Laurie Cook of The Wooly Horse, Chrisi Koehl of Rustic Eweniques, Jo Wick of Jo's Folk Art Fibers and Ali Strebel of Ali Strebel Designs.  So well organized!!!  Attendance was at 75.  People were hooking, punching and doing applique.  So much talent in one room.  Three hours from home, but I probably knew half the ladies there.  I know a good time was had by all 😉

It was held at the Tipp Center and I must share this horse that was displayed.  Such a treasure.



The ladies hosting were also the vendors.  Here are pictures from their booths.  (Somehow I missed getting pictures of Ali's booth.  So sorry 😢)



Look at the size of Jenny's new patchwork Santa pattern!!!




I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did, but you get an idea of the wonderful items that were offered!  In my next post, I will share a few rugs and what (little) progress I made on my "plus one".

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

7 comments:

NMK said...

Oh that had to be so much fun !!! Lots of vendors with neat things too !!! Lucky you !!!!

Saundra said...

I saw many photos on FB and it did look like lots of fun and some ladies decked out in their Halloween finery. Guess you're doing what I do... hold off posting a photo of my project while posting other stuff from the camp. That way you get a few more loops pulled ~ got'cha. But that's okay I know it will be an awesome preview when you post it. Glad you had fun.

acorn hollow said...

That Santa has a very large head lol. Sounds like a great gathering
Cathy

Julia said...

I love that little pilgrim pumpkin, just precious. I'll be brave and admit that I was expecting more photos. It looks like an amazing gathering of talented artists. Such diversity. Thanks for sharing.


It's turning cold and we are supposed to see some snow tomorrow. Just too soon for little old me.

I'm registered for a hook-in in St Andrew on November 4th. I hope the weather will be nice for that day. I don't fancy winter driving with summer tires.
Hugs
Julia

Jo said...

So glad you & Valerie made the drive and enjoyed your time at our Fall Gathering! What’s better than a weekend of Hooking, Punching & Stitching with friends & plus in a little town full of antiques & shops??!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

THAT HORSE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so distracted now I can't remember what else I was going to comment on. Gah. ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

That Santa is going to be a biggin. I so love the colors of the pumpkin one. Did you come home with any new patterns? That sweet horse is a beauty too! Janice