Monday, November 7, 2022

Glorious Weather ~

 

Our weather has been absolutely gorgeous.  Temps in the 60's and 70's.  The only issue I see is that we have barely had any rain in months and it is so dry.  I, thankfully, am getting lots of yard work done.  All the stuff I could not accomplish when wearing "da boot".  I probably won't get it all done, but as I always say, some is better than none.

I still have a few flowers blooming.  What a treat!



Blue jays enjoys a quick afternoon bath.  The third one flew away before I could snap the picture.

Thursday morning I am heading to Millersburg, OH, for a few days of hooking.  It is always fun to run away from reality every once in a while.  As stated in a previous post, I hope to finish Fierce Lion, maybe even Gypsy . . . and start on Mr. Jingles, a Christmas gift.  Sadly, I never accomplish nearly what I hope to.  Such is life.

My sentiments exactly . . .


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren 

7 comments:

Julia said...

Lucky you for still having flowers blooming. Mine are all finished.

I can't believe we are already in November. Time is going so fast, soon Christmas will be here before we know it.
I hope you have a great time at your hook-in.

I'm praying for my country and yours and for the whole world. We live in scary times. What goes on affects us all as we are all interconnected. Good luck with the results of the elections.
Hugs, Julia

Saundra said...

Weather here for the past couple days have been in the 80's. Will be a hard switch to the 60 degree temps expected tomorrow. As for BlueJays..I hate when they show up in my yard. They chase the smaller birds away and bombard the feeders keeping all other birds at bay.

acorn hollow said...

We have had amazing weather and my roses are still going but not for long freezing Temps on its way. Lucky you getting away again
Cathy

JustGail said...

It's been dry in Iowa for about 3 months now. We finally got 2.25" of rain a few days ago. So happy it wasn't all in one huge downpour that most of it ran off.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first photo! They could extend the season by using a ghost in place of the turkey in October next year.

NMK said...

We had beautiful weather for a few days , but it's back to wind & cooler temperatures . I don't enjoy the time change either ! Our dog is waking us up at 5 in the morning !!!
Have Fun at your Hook In !!!

Prims By The Water said...

Our temps went down to the 50's now. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted. Have fun at your hook in. I know you will share lots of pics when you get back. Janice

marly said...

I don't get the time change. Really. Just another thing about this season that ticks me off. Crabs need warmth to function well. Have fun at the hooker gathering.