Saturday, October 8, 2022

Caroline Twigg Class~

This is either the 4th or 5th class I have had with Caroline Twigg of Eagles Nest Woolens.  She is just lots of fun!  I thought I had taken a few more pictures, but I guess I did not.  Typical me.  A few of the class projects.







I chose to hook Fierce Lion.  I am loving him!  Just a funky guy.  These are comments I got from a couple of my friends.  "Interesting."  "Really different."  I get the impression they are not impressed 😁  His butt is just too cute.


This is the third class I have had this year and none of the rugs are nearing completion.  Plus I am about half done with a hooked Christmas gift that I am unable to share.  I think I need to get hooking!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

11 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

You know I ADORE your funky lion!!! You're listening to the wrong friends. Love that NFF pumpkin guy too...looks like great colors. ~Robin~

NMK said...

Oh what beautiful designs people are hooking & I Love your Lion , especially since I am a Leo !!!!

Saundra said...

Actually I like all the rugs you showed. That second and third intrigued me because of the color choices. Will be looking forward to seeing what colors you hook the background ands t hose swags (half circles)

Julia said...

My favorite is Pumpkin Guy. For some reason, I've always liked that skinny guy. The next favorite is your Lion. The color is different than I would have expected, especially the speckled butts, lol. You know me, I'm a realist. lol... I don't have much imagination.

Take care, hugs.
Julia

acorn hollow said...

I think Robin is right you are listening to the wrong friends he is fabulous!

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Twigg sounds like she’s be loads of fun. Your lion is lookin great.

marly said...

I love his colors and spots. But the head looks more human and sort of scary to me. Once filled in, he may be king! Anxious to see how he progresses. How did driving work out?

denise said...

I love your pumpkin guy !

Prims By The Water said...

He does have a cute butt! Better get hooking you procrastinator you! LOL Janice

My Colonial Home said...

You are such a wonderful rug hooker....you got me started and I just can't seem to stick with it. I get going then think of other things I need to do so let it go...I have several ufo's I need to get to and you are such an inspiration.
I love the fierce lion you chose...he'll look awesome all hooked with rich colors.
Long lost Karen lol

Farm Girl said...

Awesome rugs. I am so glad you get to go to these places. Ron was in a car wreck the same week Ben and Megan were in a car wreck. I have not had presence of mind to be creative. I hope all is going well with you. I haven't been able to think of anything to write. :) Its been a bit crazy.