Friday, September 2, 2022

Sauder ~ Part Four

My morning walks around Sauder Village were very peaceful before the frenzy of the day began.



It is so hard for me to blog nowadays.  I blog from my desktop and it is NOT playing nice.  All too often I fight with technology.  My desktop is older but I don't want a new one . . . because there is always a learning curve and nothing is where it was before . . . at least that has been my experience.  I think this machine needs to go to the computer doctor before it get thrown from the second story!!!












Some of you hookers may be familiar with the name Mavis Butterfield.  I've often wondered if that is her real name.  Apparently so.  Her patterns/finished products can be found on Etsy.











Saundra has done a number of posts about Barbara E. Merry.  She was part of the Maine exhibit.


















Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

6 comments:

Saundra said...

It must have been wonderful to see all those beautiful rugs in person. Has been a while since I've found a new Barbara Merry rug to mention on my blog and did already have a photo of the ones shown at Sauder. Was sorta hoping they would have something I'd never seen.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wowza.... I can't believe all the rugs. Holy heck! (And no wonder your computer is cranky....you are probably overloading it LOL) I actually have a couple of Mavis Butterfield patterns waiting in the wings...somewhere. Best part of this post though?? Those first 3 photos from your morning walks. ❤️ ~Robin~

Julia said...

Wow, so many amazing rugs but also your morning outdoor photos are just amazing. It must be quite an experience to see all this in real life.
I so appreciate all your efforts to bring us on this virtual tour of the Sauder annual rug show. I know it was a lot of work but so worth it.

I love it. Thanks, Lauren.

Hugs,
Julia



Sue Swank said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. It looks like it was another great show. Have you ever entered one of your rugs?

NMK said...

Beautiful pictures of your morning walks at Sauder .
Thank you for showing us more amazing rugs at Sauder !!! They are just gorgeous and inspiring ! Have a nice weekend !

Prims By The Water said...

Well I kept scrolling back and forth at these rugs. Such interesting designs. Janice