Thursday, May 5, 2022

She's Baaaaack ~

For days I searched for my hook.  A friend had been over getting wool.  Sunday I sent her a text asking if there was any chance she had inadvertently taken my hook.  Nope she replied.  "I dumped my hooking bag and it is not here".  Lo and behold last night I get a text.  "So sorry.  I found your hook wrapped in the linen."   'Nuff said.  I am thankful I have my favorite hook for camp 😘  And yes.  My hook uses a female pronoun.

Summer Glory is getting ready to be bound.  Somehow I have to get it bound before I leave for camp on Sunday.  If I didn't sleep for the next couple of days I may be ready to leave Sunday at noon 😁


Here is a better picture of the color of the blue eight point stars.  Still not great but better.


This message is for Lynda, a no reply blogger.  If you get any information about Cammie, please pass it on and let her know lots of people would be interested in her patterns!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

10 comments:

Saundra said...

OK you pronoun hook owner. How or where did you get a Hartman hook with your name on it??? Inquiring (nosey) minds want to know. I'm quite happy you now have it!!!!

Julia said...

I'm glad your Lauren hook is back. I'm nosey too and I want to know how you got your Hartman hook personalized.

Hugs,
Julia

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

That little mat turned out so sweet! I hope you have a blast and share some pics.

JustGail said...

Glad the hook was found! It's funny how we get so used to a particular tool that even nearly identical ones can't replace it. I have one sewing needle that's developed a bend over the years - it's the one I reach for first. And that one scissor that works just right...

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad you found your hook. I know that I panic whenever I loose mine, Max Ron's cat will steal it if I don't hide it from him. I have other hooks but not the one that is my favorite. I had it years before I ever even dreamed of hooking.
Its so cool it has your name on it.
I love your little Cammie rug. I have a few of her patterns too. I really miss her designs. I think if she ever opens her store I will buy more.
I hope you have a lovely day.

NMK said...

Yay you found your hook !!!! That is neat , it has your name on it !!! Love your Matt ! Have Lots of fun at the Hook In !!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, aren't we special with our own personalized hook??! You're definitely in a different class of hookers than I. Glad it found its way back to you though...and the mat turned out great. Interesting....you turn the linen under and pin it prior to attaching the wool to the hooking??? Funny how we all do things differently. Go pack. ~Robin~

marly said...

Damn you're good. Glad you are reunited with HER.

acorn hollow said...

Good thing your name is one it. So glad you found it.
love your rug as always have a great time at camp.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

So glad she is back! Love the colors in this latest rug! Janice