Friday, April 1, 2022

April Fools' Day ~

 

Slowly I am making progress on The Poser.  I am hooking a little background each day and also working on several other things.  I am liking the background and in person it is not showing up too light.  When that's done, all I will have left is to add maybe three rows of blacks to finish it off.  It was started in class last June, so it's about time.


Tomorrow I am off to a hook in.  Hopefully all the pandemic cancellations are behind us (though I am not too optimistic 😟).

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

10 comments:

Saundra said...

Oh dang, your comment made me remember that I have to pee too, lol.
I'd forgotten how pretty your Poser rug was and am looking forward to seeing when more is hooked.

acorn hollow said...

Have fun!!!!
Love the poser
Cathy

marly said...

Wow girl. You get around! Now that old song will follow me to bed.

Farm Girl said...

Have fun!! I love that rug, it is just so pretty.

Julia said...

Your Poser is looking fantastic, Lauren. You did a great job as usual.
I hope that you'll have lots of fun at the hook-in.

I managed to go pee and didn't get lost just before I checked your blog post but your Snoopy cartoon brought a smile to my face.

Happy weekend.

NMK said...

Love your Poser , beautiful colors ! Have Fun at the Hook In !!!
Oh I had to pick up things on the floor , throw them away , put clothes in the dryer & forgot I had to Pee !!!!
Have a nice weekend !!!!















TheCrankyCrow said...

Old song? Huh?? What am I missing now?? LOL The Poser is looking fantastic! You're really closing in on a finish. I really like how you hooked the flowers. ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

Hope you are having fun! Love Poser! Janice

Jennie in GA said...

I do love all of those shapes you work into your backgrounds. Makes them much more interesting. I can’t imagine having access to as many hook ins as you do in your area!!! I am always amazed and just a little envious. Hope it was fun!!!

susan hemann said...

lovely rug! I like the pattern. The message at the end. So true for me.