Friday, April 22, 2022

Piddly Stuff ~

As usual, a whole lottta nuthin' 😁

I have finished labeling my rugs from 2021.  Thankfully I have my blog to check what year I hooked a rug.  

I have started binding The Poser . . .


Even though we had snow at the beginning of the week, we did not go in to a deep freeze so the daffodils and hyacinth survived.  I mowed the yard today with a winter coat and gloves.  Tomorrow we will be in the 70's!

I am heading to rug camp in West (by God) Virginia in a couple of weeks.  I hope to make contact with one of my college roommates who lives just a couple hours away.  It will be wonderful if we can meet somewhere in the middle.  It has been far too long since I have seen her.  I need to quickly put something on the frame to gift her.  I have gone to my stash and think I have chosen a small mat that I should be able to finish.  Time will tell . . . sigh.  Leave it to me to wait until the last minute.  Hopefully I will have something to share soon.

Remember last month I reminded all my female readers to get their mammogram?  Well, my mammos have come back fine since 2010 (when I had my last biopsy).  This time, they wanted a recheck and possible ultrasound, on the right boob instead of the left.  The waiting is always stressful.  I had my appointments this week, and all appears good though they want to recheck in six months.  I can breathe again.

Now I hope this is a joke, but not sure if it is.  WTH???  The caption said it was men's fashion that was presented in Paris.


Sadly, that's all I have 😞

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

11 comments:

Julia said...

Always busy as usual... I hope that you get to meet your friend after not seeing each other for so long.

I wouldn't want to sit across this guy even if he had his legs crossed. lol...

I'm glad your result was negative. There must be a little change if they want to see you back in 6 months just to keep an eye on it. I hope it's nothing.

Hugs,
Julia

Saundra said...

I'm sure you'll finish all your tasks in the very nick of time with a second to spare. She/men's fashions maybe but the men I've known wouldn't be caught dead in them.

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful rug and nicely done binding, I am so lazy, I need to get busy on mine.
I think the world has gone crazy, like living in the twilight zone.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

Well maybe in Paris he can dress like that but yikes no man in NH will be dressing like that lol so funny. I have heard about that retreat lately good for you for getting away. I hope you get to see your college friend.
I had my mamo and no issues that the good lord. I also had my teeth cleaned and my hair cut I am good for awhile lol.
Cathy

JustGail said...

I'm glad you can figure out when you finished things from your blog. I didn't do a very good job at labeling my posts, so it takes me a while. I think some organization and rework might be in order. Or at least better labeling from now on. I hope you and your friend can meet up.

That's not what comes to my mind for the Naughty Schoolboy look.

Farm Girl said...

So glad your doctors visit is over. I can't believe that fashion. Things are so messed up.
How nice you are going to another hook in.
Not to mention getting to meet your friend. I am so glad you have some nice days. How nice.

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

My biggest issue with that fashion photo is the mismatched socks. He’s just asking for a fight. 🤣

NMK said...

Good to hear your Mamo went well ....Hope you get to meet your college roomie ! Oh my goodness , that outfit is a riot , even my gay friends wouldn't be caught in that !!!!
Have Fun at the Hook In !!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Me thinks the "poser" in the second photo needs binding more than the "poser" in the first photo. Then put in a very dark room...for a very long time. ~et~

Julia said...

Hahaha, I agree with Robin, yes, put him in a dark room and throw away the key...
I wonder what his poor parents or grandparents feel about his fashion statement.

Julia

Prims By The Water said...

You waiting until the last minute...made me giggle. I noticed in Poser that the leaf veins have a bit of pink or red. Very nice. Will need to remember this if I do any leaves again. Have fun in WV! Janice