Sunday, January 16, 2022

Congrats ~

 


Today I am meeting myself coming and going ~ well, not too much different than most days ~ but just wanted to pop in and say congrats to Kimm (kcmrugs) in Canada.  She has a post box in Maine so will have to cross the border to pick up her 💖.  Kimm, you have three days to contact me to let me know which little heart pillow you would like.  {{The red/red orange one that I had shown in the original give-away post has already been sent to a friend, so I hope that is not the first one you would have chosen . . . lol!}}


And the backs so you can see the wool used.  All are as-is wools except for the heart on the far right.


Somehow I will find make time to pull a few loops on my Granny rug today.  My goal is to hook one animal or person a day!!!  Let's see how that works out 😁

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

Saundra said...

Congrats to Kimm and hearts to sweet Lauren for making these hearts for others to enjoy. Uh, so Lauren get busy on your Granny piece.

Prims By The Water said...

Congrats to Kimm! Thanks for the giveaway Lauren. Such sweet hearts as always! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations Kimm on a wonderful win!! And GT, you're such a sweet ❤️ for giving away one of your beautiful, sweet, ❤️s..... ~et~

acorn hollow said...

I need to make a couple of those hearts for my sweet B I think she would love them. I have some balsam I could put in them too.
congrats to the winnner
Cathy

kcmrugs@gmail.com said...

Yay thanks! You’ve made my day Lauren!!

NMK said...

Congratulations to Kim !!!! Look forward to seeing your Granny project !!!

Julia said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Hugs, Julia

Jennie in GA said...

Lucky girl, Kim!!! Looking forward to following your Granny rug progress, Lauren. Happy hooking.