Friday, January 24, 2020

Let's Try This Again ~



I have not heard from winner #2 in the allotted 3 days, so email entrant Krissy B has the choice of Eliza or Hannah.  Krissy, you now have 3 days to contact me :)

DSO is busy working on his hot rod.  He puts in many hours each day and is so enjoying the process.  I got in on the action the other day.  I put 2 nuts in the left rear brake.  He says if the brakes ever fail, he will know who to blame . . . lol.  Aren't my helpers just the cutest?


A rainy day here in Ohio, but it is in the 40's so I won't complain a bit.  

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

8 comments:

acorn hollow said...

40s here but overcast. I can not believe they did not claim their prize. Hot rod sounds like fun
Catby

Mugwump Woolies said...

Channeling "Rosie the Riveter" this afternoon? Love your helpers. We were down in the 40's and overnight in the 30's...hope that's over now.
Robyn

denise said...

best kind of helpers

Jacqueline said...

Look at you with tools other than hooks or needles in your hand.

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Lauren,
Hopefully you will hear back from your winner soon!
Look at you with those tools!!! Such talent and those helpers are just the sweetest!!! I'm sure they barked and wagged their approval!!!
Take care and enjoy your weekend!!
Heart Hugs~
Julie xo

Saundra said...

Lauren, my van is making a funny noise could you fix that for me 😁.

Farm Girl said...

That is a cute picture of you and your helpers. Funny about the brakes.
Have a great day.

Prims By The Water said...

Well hopefully you did a good job...and at least your co-workers were looking like they wanted to help. Too cute! Janice