Sunday, January 19, 2020

Winter has Arrived :(



We have had a very mild winter here in northern Ohio (and I am NOT complaining!), but that has changed.  17*.  Windy.  Snow.  Ugh.

At the end of the month is my annual trek to Sauder Village for the winter retreat.  Always a fun, no stress two days spending time with like-minded individuals.  Usually I agonize over what to take to work on, but this year I've already decided.  Here is McMinn Antique . . . without Molly :)  The only thing left to do is the border . . . a total no brainer . . . so I will take that with me to finish.


Vintage Blossoms is ready to be bound.  That will come along with me, too.  And just in case I am really productive, I will take along a little heart piece to work on.  I will share the pattern soon.

I am currently hooking a little mat that at this time I cannot share because I know the recipient reads my blog :)  Hopefully that won't take long to hook.

There is still time to enter the cross stitch give-away.  See my previous post to enter.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren 

9 comments:

Saundra said...

Those colors give it a nice mellow antique look. You are such a great gal to hook so many items for your friends. Envious of your Sauder visit as I've never been there before and wouldn't want to drive that distance.

Jacqueline said...

I am sure you got hit with more snow than us down by Akron, but oh baby it is just as cold here. I have stayed in all weekend just sewing, stitching and hooking. Made a turkey and have some left over ham and bean soup so I am good for awhile. LOL

Glad you have already settled on your retreat projects. Nice to get that out of the way.

Prims By The Water said...

Well we had 4 inches of snow=, then sleet followed by rain and then more snow. Wacky Winter weather. Have fun at your hook in. Cannot wait to see your new pattern. Janice

acorn hollow said...

We have had snow then it all melted and now we have it back.
Have fun!
Cathy

Carmen Sutton said...

I love love love your rug !!!

marly said...

Another fabulous rug. These last few you've shown have been my favorites.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I hate winter.

Jennie in GA said...

No snow here, thank goodness, but the temps are below freezing. A good day to stay in and play. Hope you and Mollie stay warm.

Margaret said...

Yes, we had some snow over the weekend too, but thankfully not a lot. I was hoping the winter would be mild all the way through. I guess that's too much to hope for! Love seeing what you will bring with you to the retreat. Your rugs are always so pretty.

Mugwump Woolies said...

Ooooh...love the colors in your rug! No snow here...lol.
Robyn