Sunday, September 6, 2026

In an eyeblink ~


How can it be that I retired ten years ago today?  Time has flown by at an alarming rate.  Immediately after retirement DSO and I took a three week road trip west.  Since then, we have taken numerous other vacations, I have attended rug camps, rug classes and many hook ins.  LIFE IS GOOD!  I am thankful for these last ten years and praying I have many more years of retirement ahead of me 💖

Lake Erie was beautiful this morning.



I think Blogger was messing with my last post.  It took Saundra many tries over two days to post a comment.  Thank you to those who take the time and the effort to leave a comment.  They are much appreciated!

Happy Labor Day weekend.  Summers last hurrah 😭

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

8 comments:

JustGail said...

Blogger was messing with lots of people's posts and comments. Rumour has it that things were OK for comments made by Safari browser users?
Congratulations on 10 years retired!

Saundra said...

And to think you were hesitant to take that early retirement. Aren't you glad you did???

NMK said...

I just noticed my comment wasn't posted too .....I Love all your pretty pieces you have made and hope everything sells !!!!
Ten years Fly by !!! You have had a lot of Wonderful adventures and hope you keep having even more !!!

Jo said...

I also retired 10 years ago…..May 2016! No regrets & I am so glad I took the plunge early! More time to hook, punch, cross stitch, garden & play with the grandchildren!

acorn hollow said...

Happy 10 years of fun!!! I retired 3 years ago this past June!! Which seems incredible to me.
May you have many more years of fun.
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy Retirementversary!!! How can it be 10 years ago already??? Can it possibly be that I actually REMEMBER when you retired?? Yikes. You certainly have made the very most of it!! Keep enjoying!

Prims By The Water said...

I could not comment either for days. Grrr to Blogger. I cannot believe it has been 10 years since you retired. I remember when you did, but does not seem that long. Gosh time flies by quicker now. You have had a jam packed years of hooking for sure. Hope you have many many more. Janice

Betty said...

That's so great! 10 years for me too. Glad you are maximizing your freedom!