Me thinks Blogger is messing with us!!! It is not updating most blogs on my sidebar. I only got two comments on my last post. I really don't get that many, but generally get at least 6-8. Are they discouraging people from blogging so we just give up and they shut down the platform? I hope not but constant issues are discouraging.
I finally finished all my consignment items for the upcoming rug camp in October. I just want to get the darn box mailed so I don't try to make more items, plus I want to be sure the box arrives in a timely manner. I recently had a small padded envelope take three and a half months to arrive less than three hundred miles away. It gives a new meaning to snail mail 😁. Argh. This time I think I will ship by UPS in lieu of USPS.
I finished a couple more snowmen on antique coverlet pieces.
And this is for Saundra. My witch is finally on linen and begun.
Yesterday a friend of my brother's hosted a car show on his property abutting the Vermilion River. He has a giant Sasquatch (must be 10' tall) and recently added the bench. Aren't Ernestine and Sasquatch a hoot? She was able to walk around off leash. She normally can't walk very far, but she was walking around like a young pup💖
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren
1 comment:
Loving your Witch and the colors!!!! I didn't think you'd be joining in. And bet it will be done in record time if it is small like mine.
Kudos on getting Antique Hearts hooked, steamed and bound as well as the consignments. Hope you need Brinks to take the money to the bank for you.
Post a Comment