Friday, September 18, 2026

Stuff ~

Just some ramblings today!

I got my consignment box mailed.  Woo hoo.  That is a load off my mind, but now I am trying to get my act together, organize and make things for vending at an upcoming hook in and an antique/primitive show.  As I have said many times, I am my own worst enemy.

I have a LOT of stuff in my living areas, but I don't consider it cluttered.  However . . . my basement, attic and garage are another story.  Usually I just kind of ignore it and it doesn't bother me.  But . . . every once in a while I feel totally overwhelmed and that is where I am now.  I am not one to say, "Today I am going to clean the garage", but I can deal with spending X number of minutes working in the garage, basement and/or attic.  Is that the most efficient way?  I'm sure it's not but it's how I deal with total chaos clutter.  I am making a little headway and actually have put things in the thrift store box and hope to drop it off in the next day or two.  Baby steps, rights?  Better than no steps.  

I am pleased with the progress on my witch.  I had taken a class at a hook in quite a few years ago on how to design a rug using templates the teacher had available.  I was never happy with my design and finally decided to turn the linen over and draw the witch.  I don't know whose linen it is, but I hate it.  It is so stiff and the wool just doesn't pull through easily 😠.  The stars show up better in person than in the photo.  The witch was a clip art freebie and I added the moon and stars.


Fall next week?  Please tell me it isn't so!!!

Blogger is still not playing nice so I don't know if anyone will even see this post 😭

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Good morning, I am happy to say I see your post and I love your witch. And you are definitely right, baby steps are better than no steps. Our basement has become a disorganized dumping ground that I want to regain control over. Both sons have bins of "stuff" down there but right now neither of them are in a position to sort and clear out. That leaves me with my "stuff". At least with this gross weather we have been having the basement is a cool spot to work.

Prims By The Water said...

YAY I can see you! Where did you get this witch pattern. I need it. Love it! We were going to clean our garage all Spring and Summer. It never happened yet. LOL Good luck with yours. It is only 56 here right now. Fall is definitely in the morning air now. Janice