Once again I hate to admit but Indian Peace Flag has not yet made it to my frame.
However I did get these items mounted. Of course I don't know where I put the rusty stars to add to the top of the tree.
Coverlet and paisley pinkeeps are nearing completion. Maybe my rusty safety pins I add to the pinkeeps are hiding with the rusty stars. I finally gave up and ordered more safety pins. Once I start using the new ones the old ones are sure to turn up!
A few pieces of cross stitch have been glued to boxes. The top one is a dovetailed box with a recessed cut out in the lid. The middle one is on the side of a Kraft cheese box and the bottom one is glued to a dovetailed recipe box.
We got a half inch of much needed rain this evening. Rain has been in the forecast almost daily for a few weeks but we got none 😢. Six of the next ten days the weatherguessers are predicting rain, but I won't hold my breath. At least our oppressive humidity/temperatures will be lessening.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren
No comments:
Post a Comment