I am leaving for a three day rug class tomorrow and I have barely begun to pack, but that's pretty normal for me. I guess I will never learn, but it will all get done, and if I forget anything will just have to purchase it!
First this morning I needed to mow the lawn. Thankfully only a 35 minute task (my yard is small!!!). It really did not need it, but I figured by the time Friday rolled around it would be looking pretty shabby.
Also, it's that time of year. Lousy timing . . . but I made time for it today.
Believe it or not I have a finish to share. Of course not fully finished but the hooking is done. Pattern by Cathy Stephan of Red Barn Rugs. I added the 1776 and 2026. I am happy with the finish!!! (I just can't get a picture that is not washed out.)
And I finally pulled a (very) loops on my June class rug, Indian Peace Flag by the Woolley Fox. This rug is a biggie and my goal is to finish it in 2026.
Hopefully will take pictures at class!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

3 comments:
Have a great time!!
Cathy
I like the addition of the 1776 and 2026. While the pattern and hooking is great in itself, the dates will hold much more meaning for you. Lots more hooked on the Indian Peace flag pattern and it IS a BIG ONE.
I don't need to tell you to have a good time because I KNOW you will.
Where is your class?
Post a Comment