Sunday, July 26, 2026

Class projects ~

So many talented hookers were in the Jenny Smallridge class hooking a wide variety of rugs!

Debbie finished all but the eyes on her Love Birds rug, in honor of her 50th wedding anniversary this year.  Congrats to Debbie and hubby.


Geez, on my phone the colors are true to color, but not when transferred to the post.  Darn!  Kathy's antique adaptation is absolutely wonderful.  She was in both sessions of Jenny's class and was so close to finishing.  Jenny owns the original antique.


Sue's HUMUNGOUS rug, 4' x 5'.  With Jenny's help, she changed up some of the motifs.


Robyn's fun antique adaptation, and once again the original antique is owned by Jenny.


Pam is working on a Jenny pattern . . . 8' long.  She has the perfect spot in her home for a rug that large.


A pattern that Julie designed and is sold through the Woolley Fox.  Both she and Tammy were hooking it.  I love seeing the same pattern hooked in totally different colorways.



Tanya's rug.  She always chooses the best colors.  I just love her red barn.


Another rug Tanya brought along.  An antique adaptation.  She was incorporating some alternative fabrics and was getting ready to add some gauze.


Peggy, Carroll and Terry were working on Jenny's scrappy rugs.




And finally, the start to my rug, an antique adaptation.


There are two antique shops across from the Hotel Millersburg.  I'd say antiques are few and far between.  I snapped this picture there.  Seriously?  Would someone actually buy this?  It was good for a laugh.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

1 comment:

NMK said...

Oh my gosh what a Funny manikin !!!! LOL
Wow the hooking projects were just Beautiful !!! I Love the colors you are using & The Barn !!! Perfect colors !!! Wow !!!! Thanks for sharing !!!