Thursday, October 1, 2020

October Project List ~ Week 1

 


October already.  Our weather has gotten downright chilly almost overnight.  I much prefer last week's warm days and cool nights ~ not cool days and cold nights.  You'd think after living my entire life in Ohio I'd come to the realization that's what to expect . . . sigh.

Here's my very ambitious October project list.  Wish me luck 😨 


HOOKING

Santa & Rudy - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Mr. Hempenstall - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Hanging pumpkin pocket - hook - assemble - label

Old Tom - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label
(I've already hooked this but may hook again just for the heck of it.)

APPLIQUE

Rebekah Smith turkey - pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch

Stack 'O Jacks - pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch

CROSS STITCH

Bethia Fenshaw 1861 - stitch - attach to spool

WIPs to finish

Hooked sunflowers - proddy petals - add backing and stuff

Hooked Santa - finish hooking - bind - label

A Small Marine Sampler - (aka the cross stitch from hell) - finish cross stitching - hem stitch the edges

I think I will first work on the hooked sunflowers.  There is not much left to do and they will finish quickly.


The hanging pumpkin pocket is a kit I received last fall in a 3 day class I took, a thank you from the organizers.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

11 comments:

Saundra said...

Oh no......not another list? Just be sure you when you do an update you don't post the list first. Otherwise myself and others will think it is the same blog post and won't read it. JMHO.

The Eveningstitcher said...

I need to move closer to you! I think I could get a lot more done with all your goings-ons!!! God Speed, Lauren!!! I love the sunflowers and pumpkin pocket..so cute!!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress!!

acorn hollow said...

wow oh wow I don't see sleep in that list! that is quite a list and maybe I should do the same the only list I stick to is grocery list. food is so important to me lol.
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Overachiever. That's all I have to say about that. ;-) ~ET~

stitchingnana47@gmail.com said...

OH, GOODIE, GOODIE;CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE UP YOUR SLEEVE; I SO LOVE EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DO!

NMK said...

Happy Hooking ,sewing & stitching away the month of October !!!! Love others comments !!!!

WoolenSails said...

You have quite the to do list, I can never stick to one. I go with what makes me happy which means too many unfinished projects, lol. I like the cooler days but it is a bit chilly at night.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Wow what a list! I like your list though, you will get so much done. I love seeing your list. Its really motivating to me.

Prims By The Water said...

OMG another full list. Good on you if you are able to finish. I have lots to finish for our Christmas opening next month too. Janice

Jennie in GA said...

Good grief! Planning on sleeping? Love the pumpkin pocket.

Jacqueline said...

I would consider it a productive month if I accomplished one or two things on that list in a month.