Thursday, October 22, 2020

October Project List ~ Week 4


Well, this is not a good sign.  My post was complete . . . just needed to preview it.  The preview would not load so since it said it was saved, I closed and reopened.  Darn . . . the whole post is G.O.N.E. 😡  

This week was not as productive as past weeks but I did get a little done.   


HOOKING

Santa & Rudy - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Mr. Hempenstallpattern to linen - hook - bind - label

I think Mr. H is a very dapper looking snowguy.  


I love the old shoe buttons!  (This pic shows the true colors.)


Hanging pumpkin pocket
hook - assemble - label

Old Tom - pattern to linen - hook - bind - label

Great progress has been made.  I just need to finish hooking the outer two border rows.  


APPLIQUE

Rebekah Smith turkey - pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch

Stack 'O Jacks - pattern to freezer paper - pieces to wool - stitch
Absolutely NO progress 😞

CROSS STITCH

Bethia Fenshaw 1861 - stitch - attach to spool

WIPs to finish

Hooked sunflowers - proddy petals - add backing and stuff

Hooked Santa - finish hooking - bind - label

A Small Marine Sampler - (aka the cross stitch from hell)

finish cross stitching - hem stitch the edges

Tomorrow I am heading to Las Vegas to see my #1 bad boy.  It has been far too long.  Just a quick trip . . . I will be home Monday afternoon.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs 😊
Lauren

11 comments:

Saundra said...

Old Tom and that handsome snowman look fantastic ~ there's NO man like a Snowman, lol. Am sure you will enjoy being with your son even if a short trip.

acorn hollow said...

have a safe trip and healthy trip. I think you have been very productive!
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Have a fun and safe trip! Love your rugs as always! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ok....I am pretty sure that Tom hooked himself....no one can hook that fast AND get other stuff done...including pumpkin rolls. (Ahem...mine still hasn't arrived???) ;-) And, yes, Mr. H is definitely a dapper fellow.... But dang....now I have background envy again... no one does them like you. OK...now can I say "safe travels and have fun!"???? Seriously....enjoy! ~Robin~

Julia said...

You deserve a good trip. I hope that you will have a fantastic time with your son. I'm sure he's looking forward to seeing you too. Your rugs are the best.

Stay safe and well and have a safe trip and back.
Hugs, Julia

marly said...

Snowman looks very sophisticated. I think he's doing the Macarena.

Damn. I forgot to make a list. Again. Maybe tomorrow.

Farm Girl said...

Have fun with your son. I need so bad to go see mine. I miss him so much. Its not happening until next year I don't think. I will be thinking of you.
Your finishes are wonderful. I love that dapper looking gent of a snowman. He makes me smile.
I am still working on that Halloween rug. I think I will finish it today and get it steamed. I might have it all finished by Halloween. :)
Have a wonderful time.

NMK said...

Love your Snowman & his neat buttons !!! Tom Turkey looks great too ! Have a great visit with your son !!!! Will be nice to get away !!!

Donna said...

Oh no...I feel your pain stuff like that happens to me all the time. Nit sure if its a Blogger thing or just operator error! Love your Santa. Enjoy your visit with your a son. Donna

Donna said...

Oh no...I feel your pain stuff like that happens to me all the time. Nit sure if its a Blogger thing or just operator error! Love your Santa. Enjoy your visit with your a son. Donna

Jennie in GA said...

Your list is really keeping you in line. I’m impressed. I love everything about that snow guy.