Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Door Prize ~



The Western Reserve Rug Hooking Guild is holding its annual hook in in May.  This year's theme is a "Hook-In-Bee".  Each member is asked to create a mat to be given away as a door prize.  Here is what I came up with.  It's about 9 1/2" x 12".  Hooked, bound and labeled and ready to be dropped of at tomorrow's guild meeting.  One more thing crossed off my list :)


I am still working on my rug from last April's camp.  I'm getting close . . . very close.  I will be so happy when that one is finally crossed off the list!!!

Just a little hi from Molly.  She's having a hard time staying awake.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren  

10 comments:

marie said...

I love your bee hive rug, someone will be very lucky to win it. You always do such good work.

Saundra said...

Great Prize to win for someone!!!! Molly is afraid she will not see you move and will miss something really important.

marly said...

So if each member creates a door prize, you all win? Sounds like a great plan! I'm sure someone will be thrilled with your design.

Your Molly has to be so happy to be your girl.

acorn hollow said...

What a sweet rug! She is so cute and her sleepy eyes.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

Cute mat and pup! Hope you get your rug finished in time. Janice

Tilly Bean said...

I just found your blog and it's very cute! Love your pup, too, such an adorable face. I'd be very happy to win a rug like that, it's a great piece of work. :)

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful rug and someone is going to be thrilled to win that.

Debbie

Jennie in GA said...

So, so cute! I especially love that you rounded the corners. A nice touch. And that cute girl!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww...sweet sleepy eyes.... Whoever gets your mat will be thrilled! I love the finishing with the rounded corners too!! Hope the first half of your weekend has been good! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Margaret said...

Love your contribution to the door prizes. Beautiful! Molly -- so sweet!