Tuesday, March 5, 2019

In Case You Were Counting ~



I forgot to post one other cupboard that resides in the hooking room.  This cupboard holds more wool (shocking) and some other miscellaneous things.


Fun angel by Mona Holland (My Old Crow Primitives) won on her blog many years ago.


Two antique crocks.  The one on the left has serious damage to the base but I've camouflaged it quite well.


Several people wanted information on this pattern.  It is by Terri Leamer, My Winter Cottage on etsy.  She offers paper patterns, which I personally love, as either an instant PDF download or mailed.  When I go to her etsy shop, it is currently not showing up for me, but someone who emailed me for info went to her shop and found it.  I don't quite understand that.  I'm sure if it's not there for you, you can contact her.  Terri is sweet as can be.


Cindy does like her babies.  Sometimes the "thumbprint" on her forehead looks like a heart.  Now how special is that?


Both the girls chillin' with dad this evening.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

9 comments:

marly said...

Wasn't counting, but that is my favorite cupboard. My forehead falls into those wrinkles, but no heart. How sweet.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Gah! Love this cupboard too!! And your woodwork and doors. Could just move in. That close-up of the Robin rug/mat shows your precision in hooking....such beautifully even loops. Makes me think I will never show my hooking again LOL. Hmmm...maybe an unspoken excuse for not hooking again?? Nah.....have seen too many “wanna-do’s” since I’ve been back blogging for that. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

you know I love old cupboards I don't have many of them
Cathy

Saundra said...

I have that very same print which you show on the wall behind the cupboard. Except mine has a dark frame. LIke minds.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

cutest little puglets ever!
love the cupboard, it look massive :) and I can only imagine the treasures inside ~
I'll be seeing Terri next week at Woolwrights ~ cannot wait!
Lori

Prims By The Water said...

So you do have lots of cabinets to hold wool. I alas only have one. Cute bird. Janice

Margaret said...

If you look at Mia's behind, the area where her tail joins her body sometimes looks like a heart. :D I love that little heart on Cindy Lou's head!

Julia said...

It looks like sweet Cindy Lou Who is staying with you for a long time, maybe furever. She is adorable with her little heart and her pink baby.
I can imagine the big stash of wool you have hidden in all those nice old cupboards.
Your bird rug looks lovely.
Take care, Hugs, Julia

Farm Girl said...

I love your pictures today. That is such a very cute rug. I love Cindy Lou who and her cute little face. My goodness you have so much wool. That would be so awesome I think.
I love your cupboards.